The memcom team is recruiting 2 Finance Business Partners for a well-known healthcare membership body in central London.
TO APPLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CV AND A COVER LETTER that highlights the 3 key attributes of a good FBP and examples of how/when you have demonstrated this.
Closing Date : 10 AM on Wednesday 28th October with interviews the following week.
The role will be responsible for multiple directorates across both charitable and commercial activities providing financial and business analysis. Other responsibilities include the delivery of management reports and budgets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the budget managers in delivering forecasts and annual budgets, ensuring that they are complete, deliverable and remain within the overall financial framework targets
- Assisting with and improving organisational business case preparation and tailoring of resources to achieve optimal strategic effectiveness
- Reviewing and improving business processes across the organisation
- Defining and managing key stakeholder relationships to deliver improved financial performance, including technical financial support
- Improving the use of metrics across the organisation to enable delivery of strategic objectives
- Implementing and embed benchmarking to assist with performance assessment
Candidates must be CCAB qualified.
The candidate will require experience of working in a complex organisation and financial experience delivering strategy. Experience of managing others and delivering training would be beneficial.