Mayhew's Community Vet Clinic focuses on providing preventative veterinary care that benefits the London community and individual pet owners long term. These services include free and low-cost neutering, vaccinations and microchipping. In addition, we can house 150+ resident animals in the home who we provide surgical and medical treatment for.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of care and welfare using our newly built state-of-the-art clinic and we are looking for an experienced Receptionist Administrator to support our friendly and professional team of Vets and Vet Nurses. The main aim of this role is to provide the highest standard of customer service and to ensure that all visitors and enquiries to Mayhew are dealt with professionally and courteously in accordance with Mayhew protocols and practice. This role will be working Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday, working 8 hours between 7:45 am to 5 pm. Flexibility around shifts is expected.
- Oversee day to day running of Mayhews Community Veterinary Clinic reception, interfacing with the general public in a polite and courteous manner
- Take, organise and monitor bookings for veterinary procedures and clinics at Mayhews Community Veterinary Clinic, including the sending of text reminders
- To handle paperwork and computing of surgical admittances and discharges
- Update as required the Reception training manual; deliver training to staff on request
- Produce statistics and figures on request of the Practice Manager or CEO
Please vist our website to find out about our employee benefits.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.