We are a small charity that punches above its weight. We receive no statutory funding and rely on the generosity of our many donors and supporters, including trusts and foundations to carry out our life saving work. Charitable trusts and foundations are a very important source of income for MDD and we have created this new role to grow that income and ensure that we are maintaining excellent relationships with our funders.
We are looking for someone committed, passionate, who has great communication, research skills and attention to detail, who enjoys making and developing relationships with funders.
Reporting to the Trust and Foundations Fundraiser you will:-
- Assist the Trusts & Foundations fundraiser in researching and applying to potential new trusts and foundations for funding for MDD’s core costs and specific revenue/capital projects.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with MDD’s existing funders and explore further funding opportunities as relevant.
- Maintain accurate records for each funder, ensuring a prompt thank you process is followed, and regular timely updates provided.
- Undertake detailed, accurate research to identify funders
- Maintain a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations
See our website for a full job description
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter, stating why your skills, knowledge and ability are a good match for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.