My client is in the midst of an extremely busy period as they provide support to keyworkers during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Joining a passionate and highly capable team, The HR Advisor will provide a comprehensive service to the business by acting as the key point of contact for all queries related to People and OD, as well as employee relations.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner, key responsibilities of the Interim HR Advisor include:
* Providing a high level of support to Service Managers, offering clear guidance on all HR and OD queries.
* Improving employee relation guidelines and providing proactive advice to affected managers.
* Acting as the key point of contact for all queries related to your service area.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
* Experience working in a similar role, specialising in People and OD.
* Experience working with Employer Relations.
* The ability to work both autonomously as an individual and part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills.
Candidates will need to be immediately available to start on Monday the 1 st of June or earlier.
Please note, this recruitment process is moving extremely quickly so apply now to avoid missing out on this career enhancing opportunity.