The memcom recruitment team is looking for an experienced Finance and CRM Database Assistant to provide database administration and finance support in a small medical charity in Central London.
Temp to perm position paying up to £30K p.a.: The role will include data entry in QuickBooks, invoice production and general bookkeeping responsibilities, while you will be using iMIIS Database.
Some of your duties will include:
- Recording accurate information using Quick books, excel spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with the bookkeeper, chief finance officer and auditors to resolve any queries and provide any requested information
- Ensuring that all records are filed logically and are kept up to date
- Working collaboratively to streamline processes for office administration to improve efficiency.
- Making payments to suppliers and ensuring expenses are reimbursed
- Carrying out administrative sending distribution lists to the publisher etc.
Experience of creating and running SQL reports, using QuickBooks software or equivalent and working with CRM databases are part of the essential criteria for this role.
If you have worked in a similar hybrid role within the not for profit sector, this is possibly right for you, do not hesitate to apply!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we sometimes attract, it is not always possible to contact all candidates - but we will endeavour to do so and wish you luck with your application!