6 months with the possibility of extension
The memcom recruitment team is looking for a Personal Assistant for an association that promotes partnerships between their stakeholders and the government.
The main purpose of the role is to provide high-level executive administrative support to the CEO and a team of senior leaders, as well as ensuring that board and governance activities are run efficiently. You will also work closely with the Head of Operations to maintain corporate planning systems while ensuring that day-to-day office operations run efficiently. Experience in the following duties is essential:
- Providing high-quality support and advice to the Chief Executive and the senior leadership team
- Preparing clear and accurate minutes and records of actions; coordination of activities for the Board and Committees
- Organising and supporting meetings, including preparing agendas, distributing notes, and drafting induction materials
- Cost-effective and efficient business travel arrangement; complex diary management
- Preparing detailed briefings, correspondence, reports and presentations on behalf of the Chief Executive and maintaining accurate and compliant governance records
- Monitoring emails, including prioritizing messages, drafting responses, or delegating matters raised as appropriate and tracking to completion
The successful incumbent will be an experienced board-level PA, ideally from the education/not for profit sector, who has mastered the ability to balance competing priorities and to coordinate projects, do not hesitate to apply!