The memcom recruitment team is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager on behalf of an institute in Central London. This is a fixed term contract until March 2021.
The role will be focused on delivering technical programme level requirements, with a particular focus on processes and delivery tools across the different work-streams within the programme. Responsible for project management and collaboration tools, you will ensure their best usage across the team. You will manage delivery across several projects with cross functional teams that include research, policy and technology expertise while they are delivered to agreed goals, on time and on budget.
Essential criteria for this role include:
- Experience of working with cross functional digital teams in an Agile environment with Scrum or Kanban processes and roles.
- Experience of delivering projects (ideally technology/data ones) end-to-end, on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Good understanding of, and experience with, project planning software and a range of cloud-based technologies.
- Enjoys collaborative working, flexible structures and an open office environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and move quickly between projects through effective prioritisation.
If you are an experienced Delivery Manager in technology or start-ups this role could be right for you, do not hesitate, apply!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we sometimes attract, it is not always possible to contact all candidates - but we will endeavour to do so and wish you luck with your application!