We work in partnership with people with a learning disability, and all our services support people to live life as they choose. Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something really meaningful. At Mencap, we can give you that. You’ll have opportunities to develop as a person, colleague, leader and activist. We want to make you feel inspired to reach your potential.
Our work includes;
- providing high-quality, flexible services that allow people to live as independently as possible in a place they choose
- providing advice through our help lines and web sites
- campaigning for the changes that people with a learning disability want
We have a brand new opportunity available for an experience Fundraising Analyst to join us at Mencap based out of London office in Barbican.
As Fundraising Analyst you will be responsible for understanding the behaviours of our current supporter audiences, their propensity to donate, and identify potential new donors. In collaboration with colleagues in Fundraising, you will use your expertise to ensure that accurate customer insight is used to improve existing products and identify innovation in existing projects in order to enhance income.
The Fundraising Analyst will lead the project to map our current audiences to understand the requirements of audience, including user stories, business requirements and user acceptance criteria. As the point of contact for the Fundraising leads in insight led analysis for product performance you will be required to travel across the UK occasionally.
We are looking for someone who already has or is willing to develop a strong understanding of learning disability and Mencap services to demonstrate the impact companies can make to our work and the lives of people with a learning disability.
Please include a cover letter along with you most recent CV to apply for the role.
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people’s lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme
- Service related sick pay when 6 month probation is completed
- Eligibility to join Mencap Pension Plan where Mencap matches contributions upto 5% on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings. If you don’t join the Plan you will be auto-enrolled into NEST
- Membership of Mencap Pension Plan to include up to 3 times salary death in service live cover AND Income Protection of 50% salary to be triggered at 26 weeks of long term sickness
- Loans for debt consolidation,bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback from 3% to 30% at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
- Access to award winning training and development
*T&C's apply based on contract