Meningitis Now are currently looking for a Partnerships Fundraiser to join our team based in Stroud, Gloucestershire. You will join us on a part time or full time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (pro-rata).
At Meningitis Now, we save lives and rebuild futures by funding research, raising awareness and providing support for people whose lives have been changed by meningitis.
The Partnerships Fundraiser role:
We are looking for a Partnerships Fundraiser to work as part of a small team to build positive and productive relationships with a range of charitable trust and corporate supporters and to grow income from this area.
Working hours: 28 to 35 hours per week.
Key responsibilities of our Partnerships Fundraiser:
- Work as part of a team to deliver the annual Partnerships Team plan and financial target
- Create compelling charitable trust applications to secure support for the charity’s core activities and areas of greatest need
- Ensure that all charitable trust, grant and corporate external reporting requirements are fulfilled on time and to a high standard
- Support the Senior Partnership Fundraiser in terms of developing support with a range of companies
- Make sure that all supporters are provided with highest level of care in every communication and at all contact points
- Carry out research to identify potential new trust, grant and corporate supporters
- Keep the database up to date with accurate information
- Keep up to date with developments in Trust, Grant and Corporate fundraising policy
- Be an active member of the fundraising team, attending and supporting fundraising events as and when required
- Champion the Fundraising Regulator Codes of Practice
What we’re looking for in our Partnerships Fundraiser:
- Professional fundraising experience including working with charitable trusts and corporates
- Experience in producing high quality written materials particularly charitable trust applications
- Presenting complex information to a range of audiences – face to face, written and digital
- Account Management experience
- Managing budgets and understanding financial accounts
- Data Protection in charities experience
Benefits of joining our team:
- 30 days annual leave entitlement per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- A cash health care plan
- Employer matched pension contribution (up to 5%)
- Death in service benefit
- Hybrid working and long-term service rewards
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Partnerships Fundraiser then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing dates for applications: 10am on Thursday 7 October 2021*
Interviews: Week commencing 11 October 2021
*Note: Meningitis Now reserve the right to close this advert early or extend it depending on the number of sufficient applications received. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
We want to represent the breadth and diversity of the UK and particularly welcome expressions of interest from a diverse range of professional and personal backgrounds.
Meningitis Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process. The successful candidate will be required to complete regular safeguarding training and undertake a DBS check.