- 6% employer pension contribution
- 24.5 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme in place with free access to confidential, professional legal and health advice
- Cycle to work scheme
The candidate: We are seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing candidate who is passionate about fundraising especially within the student market. You will be sociable and enjoy networking as the role will require relationship management as well as looking to develop new university partnerships. You will also be a confident presenter and work well as part of a team.
Purpose: To work as part of our community fundraising team in organising, recruiting and resourcing our student overseas treks and other student events. Recruit and manage participants for our running programme. Provide additional support to the fundraising team in other areas of fundraising work.
Key tasks and fundraising activities to be undertaken with appropriate support
- Attending meetings and presenting to student groups across the UK
- Promoting the MRF student programme to universities across the country, developing and building relationships
- Promotion and recruitment of student challenge events both face to face and via the telephone
- Provide account management for university partners
- Provide donor care and support for student challenge participants
- Maintain simple records of financial information relating to events
- Produce progress reports
- Identify and implement ways of solving problems and exploiting new opportunities
- Provide assistance in the running of other fundraising events and activities
The application process: The closing date for completed applications is 9am Friday 9th August. Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th August, please be available for these dates if shortlisted for interview. Please see our website for full details and how to apply.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.