About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation, through normalising society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health, by developing the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn about our social mission and our history by reading our 'what we do section' on our website.
We are a friendly, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. We are launching an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff and support our mission to train 1:10 of the population in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who can effectively support our Client Delivery or SJA teams throughout the entire client journey as the first point of contact for either teams. You will carry out key administrative tasks to ensure delivery is carried out effectively, some of which include responding to enquiries, booking clients onto courses, arranging course materials and recording feedback on to the CRM system. The role holders will play a key role in ensuring smooth delivery processes whilst maintaining good relationships with new and existing clients.
You will be able to:
- Record new enquiries and booking information accurately on the CRM system for new client course deliveries
- Monitor shared inbox and answer or allocate enquiries to appropriate Development and Delivery Consultants
- Respond to enquiries via phone and email, and escalate to relevant consultants as appropriate
- Order training materials for each client course delivery, collaborating with supply chain team
- Match Associates with each client
- Coordinate with clients for booking confirmations and follow up feedback
- Pull accurate reports for weekly sales and impact records
- Develop good working relationships with other teams and peers to support overall delivery
- Collaborate with key SJA stakeholders to recommend solutions to resolve issues
You will have:
- Experience working within a busy team providing high quality administrative support
- Experience managing email and phone enquiries
- Experience managing administrative processes on a CRM system
- Good attention to detail and ability to input information accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience providing administrative support for a training delivery team
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to manage a changing workload
- Awareness of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Flexible and willing to learn new techniques, systems and processes
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say, we are friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- 'Bonusly' employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents./ Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is 19th April 2021.
Interviews will be held towards end of April 2021.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or those who are pregnant or on maternity leave. We are especially keen to encourage applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and those from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.