About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation, through normalising society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health, by developing the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn about our social mission and our history by reading our ‘what we do’ section on our website.
We are a friendly, inclusive, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. Currently we are undertaking an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme so that we can achieve our digital vision to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff and support our mission to train 1:10 people in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who can provide high quality, efficient service to MHFA England’s customers. You will have the ability to respond to customer queries across multiple channels and offer appropriate solutions in line with agreed SLAs, whilst maintaining accurate records of all customer interactions. As first point of contact, the role holders will play a key role in ensuring our customers are engaged and receive an exceptional service from the first interaction.
You will be able to:
- Respond to queries through different customer support channels, using questioning and listening skills to identify appropriate solutions within agreed SLAs, policies and processes
- Provide accurate information using the right methods, tools and resources intended for internal and external purposes
- Resolve issues and complaints by providing alternative solutions within time limits and following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions and update records according to company policy
- Monitor shared inbox and answer or allocate enquiries to appropriate staff
- Respond to enquiries via phone and email, and escalate to staff as appropriate
- Develop good working relationships with other teams and peers to provide effective support
You will have:
- Experience answering customer queries via telephone and email
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems and data handling
- Good attention to detail and ability to input information accurately
- Awareness of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Flexible and willing to learn new techniques, systems and processes
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say, we are friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- 'Bonusly' employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents./ Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is 13th August 2021.
Please note that telephone interviews will be taking place during the application window. If successful, you will be invited for a virtual interview following the closing date.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, parental or carer status, education, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity, or any other characteristic protected under equality legislation.
We are especially keen to encourage and welcome applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and candidates who are Black or People of Colour.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
To apply please answer the following questions within your covering letter along with your CV. Your answers should be 200 words maximum
• What experience and skills do you have that make you suitable for this role?
• Tell us about a time you have provided outstanding customer service
• Write an email to ‘Emma’ who is interested in attending an Online Mental Health First Aid Adult course. She wants to know how much the course costs, where she can find further information about the course, and how to book on.
Cover letters that do not contain answers to the questions will not be scored as high.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.