About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation, through normalising society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health, by developing the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn about our social mission and our history by reading our ‘what we do’ section on our website.
A certified Great Place to Work, we are a friendly, inclusive, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. Currently we are undertaking an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme so that we can achieve our digital vision to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff and support our mission to train 1:10 people in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to lead the management of the product roadmap across the portfolio of existing and emerging products, in line with organisational strategy and in support of our vision and mission.
Please note, we are looking for someone to start w/c 5th September 2022, please do not apply if you can not do this timeframe.
You will be able to:
- Think strategically and drive change
- Effectively manage relationships and create collaborative and supportive work environments
- Manage budgets
You will have:
- Proven leadership or management experience with high performing teams
- Proven track record of managing a license relationship
- Experience of programme management for numerous products and multiple stakeholders
- Experience designing, developing and delivering engaging content across a range of platforms and via different methods
- Basic knowledge of Mental Health and Wellbeing in the workplace
- Strong, up to date knowledge of L&D methodologies, learning styles and learner behaviour
- Understanding of accessibility and inclusion in product development
- Experience of generating income in the provision of training, development and consultancy products and services
- Knowledge of mental health training/workplace training market
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say - we are a friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- 'Bonusly' employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents. Go to our website for further information. To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for this vacancy is 10th July with interviews w/c 18th July. Please note, we are looking for someone to start w/c 5th September 2022, please do not apply if you can not do this timeframe.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, parental or carer status, education, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity, or any other characteristic protected under equality legislation.
We are especially keen to encourage and welcome applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and candidates who are Black or People of Colour.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.