About the role and MHFA England
This is a fantastic opportunity for a multi-skilled Marketing and Content Executive who is excited to become part of a strategically focussed fast-paced marketing and communications team.
We are a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation.
This role is ideal for someone who loves producing and maintaining on brand marketing content across multiple but primarily digital channels. You will be a skilled writer who is able to communicate in an easy-to-understand language with an eye for compelling visual content and attention to detail.
The role encompasses website and marketing copywriting, content production and supporting marketing campaigns. You will be working on the content of a wide range of products, campaigns, and projects.
- Develop and deliver digital first marketing plans with insight driven evaluation
- Produce engaging copy in the form of blogs, case studies, video and much more
- Optimise all content for SEO and digital channels
- Define new marketing activities and bring your creative flair to product marketing
- Assist and lead with the production and writing of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, emails, brochure
The post holder will be passionate, organised, detail-oriented, and able to inspire and engage others.
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say, we are friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached document. Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October. Interviews will be held early November.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or those who are pregnant or on maternity leave. We are especially keen to encourage applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and those from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.