Location: MHFA England Offices – London, and home working
About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training in England. Our vision is to improve the mental health of the nation by increasing people’s knowledge and skills through access to evidence-based, anti-racist and inclusive training. We believe that by training at least 1:10 of the adult population, we can normalise society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health and develop the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn more about our social mission and our history by reading our 'what we do’ section on our website.
We are a friendly, inclusive, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. Currently we are undertaking an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme so that we can achieve our digital vision to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff, and support our mission to train 1:10 people in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced project manager to create a new way of working both internally and with our clients by building and implementing a consultancy model that will enable the development of deeper relationships with our clients and workplaces and the effective delivery of the Start Well with Mental Health product. This role will build internal processes to enable a seamless transition from our Start Well with Mental Health service to established client relationships.
You will build a strategy for identifying new market opportunities and building a pipeline that contributes to the revenue goals for the product. Working with the wider delivery team, this role will identify opportunities to discuss Start Well with Mental Health with clients as well as knowing when to redirect the client back to the Client Delivery team.
You will be able to:
- Build a sales pipeline and generate leads through an outbound and inbound sales approach.
- Monitor and collaborate with Client Development Consultants to identify and engage prospective clients, to create a sales pipeline.
- Consult and coach new customers to analyse what their organisational needs are in terms of mental health and wellbeing, collaborating with the commissioner to identify which level is right for them and whether Start Well with Mental Health suits their needs.
- Delivery and facilitation support of key activities with senior stakeholders, supporting the delivery role to own and deliver the end to end process.
- Lead on the implementation of client relationship handover process to the Client Delivery Team to support the client in progressing with training recommendations.
You will have:
• Experience in designing, implementing and reviewing a consultancy delivery model.
• Experience in building a sales pipeline and ability to close sales.
• Experience of sales or business development gained in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment
• Experience in delivering a consultancy service.
• Experience of working in a commercial relationship management role.
• Experience in coaching a group or on a 121 basis.
• Confidence in building new business leads and networking
• Experience in coaching and leading a team
• Worked in a busy, driven environment where the customer is at the heart of what you do.
• Successful history of managing key client relationships and retaining clients.
• Commercially aware with good business acumen and financial awareness.
• Ability to communicate to all levels both internally and externally.
• Ability to pitch and present services /products to generate sales.
• Effectively manages relationships
• Works collaboratively
• Effectively manages projects
• Ability to persuade and influence internal and external stakeholders
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say and we are a friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Free flu jab to protect your health in the winter
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- 'Bonusly' employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents. Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is Friday 24th September 2021.
Interviews will be held at the beginning of October 2021.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, parental or carer status, education, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity, or any other characteristic protected under equality legislation.
We are especially keen to encourage and welcome applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and candidates who are Black or People of Colour.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.