The Mental Health Foundation is the UK’s leading charity for everyone’s mental health. We are home to Mental Health Awareness Week and, with prevention at the heart of what we do, we aim to find and address the sources of mental health problems so that people and communities can thrive.
Our focus is on three key areas:
We systematically consider how to scale ideas informed by evidence. We build partnerships and alliances that increase the impact and reach of our work.
We harness evidence and the voice of lived experience to advocate for preventive approaches and create campaigns which tackle the root causes of poor mental health.
We continue to build a strong organisation that lives its values - that is open, kind, outward-looking and sustainable.
We have pioneered change for 70 years and we are not afraid to challenge the status quo. Come join us!
This exciting Project Administrator role will ensure wraparound support for the project team in delivering an impactful online and in-person group intervention for families experiencing parental mental illness. The role will support with purchases and coordination, facilitating communication between stakeholders and supporting the project team with administrative assistance.
What does the role involve?
- Maintaining accurate records on referrals and expenditure, including making purchases for project resources
- Providing technical and in-person support to enable smooth delivery of the multi-family intervention
- Liaising with the project team to coordinate refreshments/food for project beneficiaries, venues and other arrangements for delivery
What skills, knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Demonstrable significant experience of providing office administrative support to multi-partner projects
- Demonstrable strong knowledge on IT tools and systems to provide robust project administrative support on a multi-stakeholder project
- Evidenced ability to work supportively and proactively within a team, using a solution-focused mindset to overcome challenges
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload, prioritising and planning ahead in line with project timelines and operations
- Fully committed to enabling vulnerable families’ access to high quality and preventative mental health support.
Why should you join the Mental Health Foundation?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- 3 closure days between Christmas and New Year
- Up to 3 wellbeing days per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous non-contributory pension scheme, 8% at 3 months service, rising to 10% at 6 months service employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme at four times annual salary
- Flexible working
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note that for safeguarding purposes, all our roles require a DBS check. Also, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply
If you think your skills match and you’d like to be part of a dynamic and growing organisation, please complete and send your application form to us via our website (along with a completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form). Please note that all sections of the application form should be completed as CVs will not be accepted.
Applications will close at 5pm on 1st November 2021.
Interviews will take place remotely via Microsoft Teams on 16th November 2021.
You will be asked to provide a 5 minute presentation that outlines your approach to prioritisation and examples of your prior administrative experience.
Diversity is greatly valued at the Foundation. Applications from all sections of the community are actively encouraged. If you have a disability, require any additional support or have any questions regarding the role, please contact us via our website.
Due to Covid-19 and until further notice, we are operating digital recruitment (including interviews via video conferencing) and on-boarding processes. We are blending office and homeworking until further notice
We look forward to hearing from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.