Personal Assistant to the Clerk
Reports To: Executive Assistant
Job Overview: The Personal Assistant’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Clerk and Master’s office, mainly focusing on managing their social diary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the Clerk and Master’s individual diaries.
- Maintaining an efficient recording system of all internal and external invitations.
- Maintaining a feedback record system for all internal and external events.
- Research and produce a brief for all social events where the Master is representing the Company.
- Research and book all travel and hotel arrangements for the Clerk and Master.
- Manage expenses for the Clerk and Master.
- Assist with “gatekeeping” of calls and messages for the Clerk and Master when the EA is unavailable.
- Assist with organising staff social events.
- Support the Membership Office when booking, planning and executing all Company events (occasional late evenings on event day).
- Assist the Company Surveyor with administrative tasks.
- Assist the Company Surveyor with the production of Property and Hall Committee Papers.
- Attend and take minutes of the monthly Health & Safety meetings.
- Provide general administrative support depending on the business’ needs.
- GCSE, C (Grade 4) and above in Maths and English
- Personal Assistant/Business Administration BETC Diploma (Level 3) - Desirable
- 1 year experience in an administrative role desirable but not essential.
- Proficient computer skills and confident with learning different IT systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain level of excellence under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.