Job Overview .
Responsible for an efficient and effective cleaning support to the Hall. Ensuring that all rooms are cleaned in good time in readiness for the days events and the general appearance of the building are maintained to a high standard. To provide a robust laundry service ensuring the correct amounts are recorded both in and out of the building. To ready the staff canteen for lunch, to collect and replenish the staff lunch as and when and to clean the staff canteen on completion it
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Emptying waste bins and cleaning of Office surfaces
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- Using chemical agents as directed in the discharge of cleaning operation (after receiving proper instruction and training)
- Responsible for the sorting of all Hall laundry, the recording of all hall laundry and the collection/receipt of laundry by an outside company.
- Preparing the staff canteen for lunch. Replenishing dishes during the lunch.
- To assist with the handing out of menu’s during evening Company events.
- Report all defects/hazards immediately to the Premises Manager.
- To be aware of their responsibilities for Health & Safety.
- Attend relevant meetings and participate in Company training and development activities as required.
GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
Experience of dealing face to face with clients or customers.
Experience of managing records.
12 months experience of cleaning in a office environment
Excellent customer care and communication skills.
Ability to communicate with people at all levels
Confident, Likeable, professional demeaner
Level 2 Food safety
First Aid Qualifications
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.