Corporate Partnerships Manager
Merrifield Consultants are delighted to partner with a Health Charity to find a Corporate Partnership Manager to lead, deliver and grow new and existing corporate partnerships, maximising income through partnership working to achieve its organisational strategic goals.
Position: Corporate Partnership Manager
Hours: Full-time (35 hours)
Hybrid: Flexible working/ Remote opportunities available
The charity has around 100 local support groups across England, Wales and Northern Ireland and a network of volunteers working in the community. They also organises conferences for people with the condition and health professionals with an interest in the condition. It undertakes and encourages non-laboratory research into the issues surrounding those living with the condition.
● Identify potential new opportunities to grow current partnerships, developing powerful ideas, pitches and tailored proposals that reflect the values and goals of the charity and the corporate partner.
● Maximise income from partnerships with corporate supporters in line with the annual fundraising income target
● Work collaboratively with the wider organisation to identify inspiring opportunities for partnership development and growth through the development of a partnership culture across the entire organisation
● Look for opportunities to work collaboratively with other charities and organisations to develop corporate partnerships.
● Ensure that partnership agreements are clear, in place and appropriate to the partnership
● Embed cause related marketing and seek opportunities beyond and in addition to fundraising partnerships
● Proactively identify opportunities for long term and sustainable benefits for fundraising and for the wider organisation, with a particular focus on working with the volunteering and training teams.
● To lead on the development of strategies for designated industry sectors.
● To prepare high quality, compelling proposals and presentations for prospective sponsors and partners in a timely manner.
Knowledge and skills:
· Experience of developing new business.
· Good knowledge of UK corporate sector.
· Proven track record of achieving financial targets
· Excellent account management experience
· Experience of negotiating contracts or agreements
This role is perfect for an experienced corporate fundraiser looking to take a step up in an excellent charity with great plans to expand their team.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Jaini Shah at Merrifield Consultants