An exciting new part-time opportunity for an experienced and dynamic all round Fundraiser to join our professional team. This is a far ranging new role which you can make your own. MertonVision is entering into a new strategic period of our development and are offering this fantastic opportunity for the right candidate: We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of securing new business as well as maintaining and developing existing relationships through great account management.
Our successful candidate will shape how the charity works with different fundraising audiences raising the profile of the charity with regional corporates, trusts, foundations and institutions. The initial appointment will be on a six month fixed-term contract (two days per week) after which a permanent contract may be offered depending on the success of the initial fundraising strategy
We offer you:
- a competitive salary c£17,500 for 14 hour week
- flexible working
- great variety
- a friendly inclusive work environment in pleasant surroundings close to local amenities
- the ability to add real value while making a true impact on our charity
Over the six months our successful candidate will:
- Write applications for our existing identified opportunities
- Research additional application opportunities
- Apply to Merton based organisations to become their 2021 COTY
- Develop funds to support fundraising initiatives
- Mentor our Community Fundraiser
- Initiate systems and processes to help improve fundraising and maximise income
The successful candidate will be able to work well on their own initiative and within short timelines.
You will have previous experience in a charity fundraising environment and a proven track record across a variety of income streams and channels, including digital and social media. Ideally, your experience will include supporter acquisition as well as retention.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter addressing how you meet the criteria of the Job and person specification quoting Job ref: FundraiserMV2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.