An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Fundraiser to join the team at a national cancer charity.
Full time, part time and flexible working arrangements are available.
As the corporate fundraiser you will work alongside the Fundraising Manager, creating and delivering action plans, diversifying the charity’s income streams through new corporate partnerships, writing inspirational corporate asks and helping to reshape our current corporate donor/sponsor package.
This is your ideal role if you:
- Want to work in an ambitious, successful cancer charity
- Are passionate about the art of building and maintaining relationships with corporate clients
- Are a fundraiser or sales/marketing professional
- Are an excellent communicator who enjoys writing great proposals
- You are results driven and enjoy working strategically to an overall action plan
We are a national cancer charity with an annual income in excess of £1m. We are committed to supporting the NHS and that is why our services and research are embedded into front line NHS services.
The charity have a dedicated, friendly and welcoming team. We promise you will enjoy coming to work and you won’t find a more worthwhile cause.
Please forward your CV or for an informal chat or to arrange a visit, contact Faye Forde.