Want to work in an ambitious, successful cancer charity?
Are you intelligent, organised and driven to succeed?
Is it your time to find a fulfilling career and to use your skills in a worthwhile non-profit setting?
Experience is not essential for someone with the right skill set, passion and ambition.
Full time, part time and flexible working arrangements are available.
We are a national cancer charity with an annual income in excess of £1m. We are committed to supporting the NHS and that is why our services and research are embedded into front line NHS services.
The charity’s management team have prepared an ambitious income generating strategy and we are now looking for new team members to help us deliver it.
The charity have a dedicated, friendly and welcoming team. We promise you will enjoy coming to work and you won’t find a more worthwhile cause.
Please forward your CV or for an informal chat or to arrange a visit, contact Faye Forde
- Supporting the Fundraising Manager with the administration of individual giving campaigns including:
o Analysing donor data
o Sending out e-newsletters / asks
o Co-ordinating leaflets and asks for specific campaigns
- Assisting with the administration and promotion of all challenges and initiatives including runs, marathons and ultra challenges
- Supporting the creation of powerful marketing materials
- Helping to write passionate social media campaigns
- High level of IT ability including all Microsoft packages
- Organised mindset
- Confident with social media
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Passionate about charities
- Car driver and owner