Job Title: One Programme: Cymru Wales Youth Representative
Location of job: Home based but with potential travel across Wales
Job Type: Part Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021
Hours: 15 hours per week
Salary: £7,254 per annum
Closing Date: 11th June 2020
We are looking for a young person who...:
- Has passion, energy and drive for the young people of Wales
- Knows the challenges facing young people
- Is willing to fully advocate for young people in all arenas
What is the role about?
- Helping to shape and create the Methodist Church in Wales
- Growing relationships of integrity with young people across Wales
- Designing and resourcing events for young people and churches
What's in it for you?
- A real opportunity to develop leadership qualities
- Full support given from a dedicated team
- Develop practices and structures that can shape the church
- Age 18-23
- To be a Christian
In return, we offer an exceptional pension scheme, generous annual leave entitlement (plus an extra 3 days’ leave granted over Christmas/New Year), TOIL, Flexi-leave and an on-site Wellbeing Adviser.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by the Methodist Church.
Interviews will be held via ZOOM on Monday 29th June 2020