Fixed term contract up to 12 months
Full Time - 37 hours per week - Monday- Friday
As a charity, fundraising and donations are vital for MHA to continue our work in enabling older people to live later life well. Your role as a regional fundraiser is to build, develop and maintain strong fundraising relationships with both internal and external stakeholders in a defined region.
This is a remote working role covering the Yorkshire, North West, North Wales and Scotland area.
- Build face to face relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders including colleagues, Methodist Church (and wider as scheme expands) reps, DIY, events and mass participation fundraisers.
- Build relationships with local media and secure PR opportunities locally for fundraising activities.
- Ensure all supporters undertake fundraising compliantly under the Fundraising Regulator Codes of Practice and within the law.
- To deliver the agreed Community Fundraising strategy within defined region(s) in order to achieve the fundraising target, increase income and achieve key objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the community fundraising team and wider to deliver excellent supporter journeys and stewardship. Ensuring all information is accurately recorded on the database.
- Experience delivering successful community fundraising and/or events
- Experience building relationships with a variety of stakeholders internal and external with positive financial outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences via a variety of methods (email, phone, in person, etc)
- Empathy with the values of the organisation.
- Strong IT skills (e.g. word processing, databases and email).
These are just some of the reasons we think MHA is a great place to work:
- We have a supportive and values based culture,
- High colleague employee engagement scores.
- Highly supportive leadership team.
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- A range of flexible benefits including an option to buy or sell additional annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Colleagues have access to Chaplaincy and Pastoral support.
- Employee Assistance Programme including independent free counselling and legal advice.
- MHA 'cares for you' colleague discounts
Methodist Homes (MHA) is the largest charity care provider in the U.K. We have more than 76 years' experience of delivering care and support to over 18,500 older people. We understand what it takes to help people live later life well through our Care homes, Retirement schemes and MHA Communities.