Thrive Homes is looking to appoint an Executive Director - Finance, the role will be based in their office in Hemel Hempstead.
Thrive is a professional landlord operating across the northern home counties - providing safe affordable homes for rent and sale through shared ownership. Their rental products range from social/affordable rent within the registered provider, Thrive Homes through to market rent within Thrive Living.
They are focused on delivering for their customers and ambitious in their goals. They have established a model that means they can manage properties alongside their own stock and have a growing market rent portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the rest of the Executive Team to contribute to the strategic leadership and management of the organisation, playing a crucial role in the continuing success of the organisation
- Leading, motivating and developing the Corporate Support functions including Finance, IT & Procurement
- Managing the finance function in order to deliver robust financial controls, improving performance and mitigating the risk for Thrive Homes, whilst ensuring there is an effective treasury strategy in place
- Develop and deliver an IT infrastructure service that will enable Thrive Homes to support its customers and staff
- Ensuring the organisation is resourced with the appropriate skills, capabilities, systems and processes to deliver the strategies that are put in place by the executive
You will be a CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with a proven track record of achievement, with the ability to drive and manage a diverse workforce. The ideal candidate will have worked in social housing or other relevant industries, with experience managing a complex treasury and/or business planning functions. It is also important they previously held a senior management position with regular exposure to the Executive Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a high performing team and make a real impact on a growing organisation. We believe this to be one of the most exciting opportunities of its kind currently in the market.
c£110,000 plus bonus plus exceptional benefits