The opperunity to work as a Finance Analyst, adding value to the organisations long term financial plans, strategising for the overall business plan and engaging with stakeholders across levels.
The client is a long standing Arts, Culture, and Heritage institution based in Central London.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work co-operatively to build, update and maintain the long term financial plans of the organisation and its main subsidiaries.
- Identification of key financial and non-financial risks, their mitigating actions and the application of appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis for the long term financial plan and to support strategic decisions.
- Clear communication (written and oral) of intelligent, accurate and timely analysis to support the group's reporting of long term financial plans including the production of I&E, Balance Sheet and Cashflow long range forecasts and the measurement of key performance indicators.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements including related financial analysis where required.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard
- practice is achieved across the organisation.
The succcesful candidate will be ACA, ACCA, or CIMA fully qualified.
£50,000 + flexible working.