To provide support and advice to your directorates on financial decision making as well as preparing analysis and management reports. Challenge stakeholders to take the best decisions for the organisation whilst providing evidence for best corporate strategy and use of resources.
The client is a leading health charity based in Central London. Through decades of hard work they have established themselves as leaders within the sector.
Responsibilities (but not limited to) are:
- Build strong relations with senior management.
- Providing financial reporting and management information and signposting as appropriate to specialist finance functions
- Providing analysis and scrutiny of financial outcomes to inform decision making.
- Provide financial support to all relevant projects/strategies by providing analysis, expert advice and robust challenge as required.
- Provide support to the Financial Accounts team at year end in terms of process and analysis.
- Work closely with other areas of finance to provide a joined up approach across the department.
You will be fully qualified ACA, ACCA, or CIMA with a keen interest and knowledge in Data analysis and a passion for charitable bodies.The succesful candidate will need experience with dealing with senior stakeholders, preparing management accounts and coordinating a budgeting process.
Up to £50k per annum, plus pension.