Medium sized and exciting grant making charity based in Central London.
Medium sized and exciting grant making charity based in Central London. This charity generates it's income from a sizeable investment portfolio and is focussed on supporting vulnerable individuals in the UK.
- Play a significant role in all financial management and reporting, including year-end accounts and annual budgeting
- Work closely with internal budget holders, business partnering with them to aid decision making
- Oversee all systems and processes in place in the finance team and ensure these are fit for purpose.
- Oversee the accounting process for the investment portfolio working very closely with the investments team and external investment advisors
- Lead on cash management, including the flow of cash for investments.
- Leading the finance team
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with strong experience in financial and management accounting.
Knowledge of investment accounting and experience of working with investment funds would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Salary - £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits