You will be exploring the new finance system, identifying areas where you an drive improvements and efficiencies. As part of your role you will also be support other central departments, resolving tickets and fixing bugs.
The client is fast-paced non-profit organisation in the medical research sphere. They are looking for a driven and personable candidate that will fit well into the existing team.
- Manage projects associated with the new finance system
- Logging and resolving incident tickets
- Conducting systems checks to identify and resolve outstanding issues
- Assist central teams to understand the system and any changes you have implemented
- Maintain and ensure the system is secure
- Liaise with finance and assist with payables/ receivables/ grants/ analysis where needed
- Problem solver and experienced at troubleshooting
- Comfortable picking up new IT systems
- Excellent at relationships building
- Comfortable with IT system security
- An accounting qualification
- Knowledge of workday
- Join a fantastic team
- Develop upon your existing Finance and IT skills