Head of Finance for a leading arts organisation in London
Head of Finance role for an internationally recognised arts organisation. The organisation holds exhibitions and events that are widely acclaimed within the sector. Having gone through a number of years of growth, the organisation is in a strong place and is looking to bring someone in to manage and develop a high performing team and take ownership for the organisation's financial management.
- Manage a finance team of 3
- Overall day to day financial management for the organisation
- Working across the organisation with senior stakeholders to provide excellent financial information delivery
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Production of year-end financial statements with the Senior Financial Accountant
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant that has experience of managing a team and working directly with senior stakeholders. This role will include knowledge of charity SORP accounting and practical experience of the preparation of statutory and management reporting to a high level is essential. An understanding of how to interrogate systems to develop and build strong reporting would be highly beneficial.
up to £70,000
Good holiday and benefits, including flexible working