This charity management accounting role requires you to take responsibility for developing and delivering timely management accounts for both the UK and international projects. You will also be utilising your technical skills to advise on the future position of finances for budget holders.
A well-established globally recognised Foundation in central London.
- Ensure all monthly financial statements are prepared in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of annual budgets and develop a deep understanding of the budget so as to improve the monthly accounts.
- Act as the 'face of finance' for the team- preparing monthly budget holder reports and working closely with the budget holders.
- Conduct budget holder training to promote finance within the wider foundation.
- Line management of the Assistant Management Accountant
- CCAB qualified Accountant
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Excel and the ability to break down complex data into reporting for non-finance employees and senior stakeholders.
- Must have strong Management Accountant/Business Partnering experience.
- Proven aptitude for team management and experience that can develop the culture of the team.
- The ability to communicate at all levels, particularly senior stakeholders within the business