Finance Manager, reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance and responsible for crucial management reporting, analysis and finance business partnering for a key business area of a large housing and property business in East London.
This organisation is one of the leading housing organisations in London and the UK, owning and managing over 100,000 homes across the UK. The organisation is known for its excellent treatment of its staff and has be awarded various prizes for this.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Finance business partnering across various key stakeholders, at all levels.
- Preparing accurate and timely management accounting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Medium/Long term planning, financial modelling
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA or Similar) with strong technical and commercial finance understanding. An ability to work closely with non-finance stakeholders and support decision making is absolutely crucial for success for this role and experience working in a business partnering position would be highly beneficial.
Salary £45,000 to £50,000
Excellent benefits including pension, annual leave, medical provider