This role is a fantastic opportunity to transition from technical month-end report to commercial analysis of the business with respect to potential risks and opportunities.
We are working with a highly reputed organisation within the arts sector. They are based in central London and will require the successful candidate to come into the office twice a week.
- Produce month end accounts for your department
- Put together your departments annual budget
- Compare actuals vs forecast and provide commentary on variances
- Advise your budget holders on their spend, with reference to risk and opportunities within the department/ wider business
- Produce dashboards to provide a holistic view of departments financial health
- Newly qualified accountant from practice of industry
- Excellent at relationship building
- Salary package up to £51,000
- Renown employer, who is known internationally and across different sectors
- Fantastic development opportunity for an ambitious, qualified accountant