Senior Capital Accountant for a Large London Housing Provider.
This is one of the largest housing organisations in London and the UK. Recognised multiple times for how they treat their staff and the positive culture they hold. They are growing, through mergers, and are looking to add to a high calibre finance team.
- Capital accounting and business partnering with development and asset management
- Ownership of the fixed asset register for the organisation
- Capital budgeting and forecasting
- Working with the wider group reporting team on technical queries
- Liaising with wider finance
- Managing a team
You will be a fully qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a strong understanding of capital accounting. You will have strong technical finance skills and be highly capable of working with non-finance stakeholders.
Experience managing a team would be beneficial.
Salary up to £63,000 plus benefits