Senior Finance Business Partner reporting into the Head of Business Partnering with responsibility for the management, budgeting and business partnering activities for a number of key departments
The organisation is a large Housing Association based in London, which owns and manages 75,000 properties. Over the last few years, it has increased its development pipeline seeking to construct 2000 new homes in the next two years and continues to invest into the local area. On top of the housing services it provides, it also works closely with the local community and grass root charities
The key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner are:
- Providing support to Manager on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting, forecasting and financial business analysis.
- Support the Manager to develop a series of dashboards or other suitable reporting frameworks which provides insightful management reporting.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which deliver meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- To take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is in line with strategic plans and deliver improved bottom line performance.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is a huge part of this role - the successful candidate must have exposure of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. A self-starter approach is key.
- The successful candidate for the Senior Business Partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at a similar level.
- Ideally you will have exposure to working within the Housing, Not for Profit or Public Sector.
- Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision makers.
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
£62,000-£70,000, 25 Days Annual Leave,5% bonus and 7.5% Employer Pension contribution