- Director of Finance needed for a Social Enterprise Not for Profit Organisation
- This is a permanent opportunity based in Oldham
About Our Client
Future Directions are a dynamic social enterprise who provide innovative care for people who require social care packages. They are value driven organisation who have a strong presence in the North of England. The company values and ethos are to make a real difference to people lives. Recently achieved outstanding by CQC. Turnover has grown from £9million to £20million, all whilst developing their company values.
Future Directions are constantly finding ways to adapt and grow, all in line with ambitions growth plans. They are now looking for a dynamic Finance Director to support them on this journey.
Alongside all the other achievements, Future Directions have also recently won Skills for Care award for best employer over 250 staff.
The key responsibilities required by the Finance Director are:
- You will provide strategic leadership to the Finance function building and developing a robust finance function
- This will be achieved by leading on continuous improvement, addressing systems and delivering insightful reporting to support the growth plans
- This role requires a collaborative approach and a team player, who can work with all departments of the business forming strong internal relationships based on their shared vision to improve people's lives.
- You will be a board member and an integral member of the Senior Management team supporting on providing an excellent service across Future Directions
- Required to be the lead on; Finance, IT and Payroll and helping develop successful teams
- Responsible for implementing the strategic direction and to prioritise the financial sustainability of Future Directions
- Work as an effective member of the board to develop the future strategy, plan, challenge and monitor as required
- Ensure the operational and financial accountability of Future Directions through accounting and financial systems controls
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the role of Finance Director will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Desire to work in the social care sector and share Future Directions shared values and ethos
- To be successful you will live out Future Directions values and by doing so make a real difference to people's lives
- Ability and experience developing finance and other teams
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement across all levels
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning, financial systems
- Ability to work in complex environments whilst driving strategic plans
- Ability to contribute at Director level and present to a Board
- Positive outlook and attitude and desire to constantly make a tangible difference
- Confirmed interview date of April 14th
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £68,500 DOE + Free Parking + Great social enterprise company + Benefits + Social Enterprise / Not for Profit Sector
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPCY14088548Z