- Work for an exciting, fast-paced and influential not-for-profit
- Leading finance role, with exposure across the organisation
About Our Client
The Global Steering Group for Impact Investing is a global network, looking to catalyse impact investment and entrepreneurship to benefit people and the planet. Chaired by Sir Ronald Cohen, and with a highly energetic and growing team, the GSG brings together leaders from the worlds of finance, business, government and philanthropy.
We work with country-led national advisory boards, network partners and other key stakeholders, to identify priorities, deliver initiatives, raise awareness and advocate for the development of impact investing around the world - which we believe is a key driver for the successful delivery of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Impact investing is defined as investment with a strong intention to create positive impact. This core aims of this are to create a world where inequality is shrinking, natural resources are regenerated and people can benefit from shared prosperity. A world focused not only on minimising harm, but doing measurable good.
- Responsible for overall financial control for GSG and its trading subsidiary
- Production of monthly management accounts and financial commentary to the Board of Trustees
- Production of quarterly information for Board of Trustees (to include actual v budget, cash flow forecasting, and performance of donor contracts)
- Management and production of internal departmental budgets working with team members
- Responsible for the production of annual statutory accounts, including being the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Oversight of all financial compliance and regulatory returns
- Provide financial recommendations and support the development of the financial strategy for the organisation and driving its implementation
- Oversight and responsibility for transactional processing
- Line management of the finance team as it continues to grow
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with hands-on technical skills and strong all-round finance capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. You will be able to communicate effectively with finance and non-finance at all levels, and be comfortable working within a fast-paced organisation. You will be excited by being a key member of a high-performing team working across multiple geographies, and by the role's potential to get involved with strategic areas to enable GSG to deliver its mission.
What's on Offer
Salary £50,000 - £70,000, dependent upon experience (plus statutory pension)
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPCY14070231Z