Community Fundraising Manager role for a national charity, home based covering Wales.
Our client are a national charity supporting our military and veterans.
The key responsibilities for the Community Fundraising Manager include:
- Ensure Community Fundraising team has necessary activity planned to deliver the Community Fundraising strategy
Ensure insights from key activity in the region are shared with the wider team and Head of Community Fundraising
Manage expenditure to ensure that the region's net contribution is achieved
- Manage the monthly financial management accounts process providing clear and detailed commentary on income and expenditure
Oversee the creation of a long-term income pipeline for the region
- Manage key local relationships, (membership, partners, local authorities, Armed Forces and influencers), particularly those that are high value or challenging
- Work collaboratively with internal teams - Membership, Regional PR, Mass Events, etc
- Carry out regular 121's (monthly) with the team to ensure objectives are met
The Successful Community Fundraising Manager:
- Strong people management skills and experience of building high performing teams
- Experience of Corporate fundraising
- Experience of Community fundraising
- Event management experience
- Ability to engage with and influence key stakeholders in the local community.
- Experience of monitoring effectiveness of activity through KPIs and other measurement tools
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and Fundraising regulation
- Experience of handling media enquiries and media interviews
- Good IT Skills - Intermediate MS Excel, Outlook and Word, and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise workloads to meet demanding operational requirements.
Hourly pay up to £22