As we continue to invest in our online experiences, and pursue a new model of “digital church”, we are opening the search for a Video Producer to our join our Communications and Creative Arts team. This role is essential to making our overall online strategy a reality every week.
The tasks performed by the Video Producer will involve a high level of technical expertise, creativity, and attention to detail. The Video Producer will be responsible for creating video, both original and acquired, for Church Online, other ministries and departments, social media, and other platforms.
Candidates are required to have extensive working knowledge of editing software, such as Premiere Pro, and ideally After Effects, and will also be proficient with professional photo / video cameras.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage all technical aspects of video, including cameras, sound, lighting, design, etc.
- Handle all aspects of post-production processes.
- Produce creative video content including animation and motion graphics.
- Work with the Director of Communications and Creative Arts to implement the vision for online services.
- Plan, direct, and shoot video content for Church Online.
- Direct camera crews and set up multiple cameras for live broadcast and pre-recorded content.
- Work with and direct on-camera talent, including service Leaders / Hosts, Teaching Team, Staff, Musicians and other service components.
- Assemble all raw footage, and edit / upload videos for all Church Online services as well as social media, including Facebook / Instagram.
- Recruit, train, and develop a team of volunteers to facilitate and oversee all aspects of video, including a schedule of video shoots throughout the week.
- Experiment with techniques including the design of graphic elements, voiceover on video, etc.
- Ensure all content is produced within brand guidelines.
It is intended that the post holder will take up the post as soon as possible, ideally by no later than Monday 5th October 2020. As such, candidates are invited to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Please note that all applicants will be required to submit work samples to include a demo reel and/or website.
Application process: A CV and letter of application (in which you specifically state how you meet the requirements of the role) should be submitted with work samples.