We are looking for someone to provide branding, editorial, production and communications support to ensure the effective and targeted marketing and promotion of Mind BLMK’s services; to be instrumental in ensuring that communications are reputable, influential, and informative for the full range of stakeholders.
Title: Communications and Marketing Officer
Working base: Flitwick
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £21,500 pro rata
Contracted hours: 15-16 per week
Working days: To be worked across 4 - 5 days
Working hours: 3 hours per day, with flexibility as agreed
To provide branding, editorial, production and communications support to ensure the effective and targeted marketing and promotion of Mind BLMK’s services; to be instrumental in ensuring that communications are reputable, influential, and informative for the full range of stakeholders.
Duties to include
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies and targeted campaigns; plan, develop, and ensure the production of multi-media communications, PR, and marketing materials.
- Support the data capture, monitoring of and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing, PR and publicity activities, making recommendations as required.
- Hold responsibility for the implementation of Mind branding guidelines and specifications across the organisation; reviewing, monitoring, and advising as necessary to ensure corporate identity is maintained in line with Mind BLMK policies and procedures.
- Hold responsibility for the publication and distribution of press materials, news stories, and updates, both internally and externally.
- Hold responsibility for managing, maintaining and reviewing Mind BLMK’s websites, social media accounts, Mailchimp newsletters, and web administration profiles and content (including but not limited to - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In).
- Liaise with designers and printers to support the creation and implementation of the Annual Review, leaflets and posters, as required.
- Co-ordination and implementation of Communication focused volunteers and ambassadors, as requested or as appropriate.
- Promote collaborative working with colleagues to deliver on marketing, training, and fundraising potential.
- Supporting fundraising led campaigns, such as RED January and targeted events aimed at supporters and/or stakeholders.
- Provide support with Communications to wider Mind BLMK colleagues, volunteers and supporters, as required.
- Attending events and taking photographs for marketing purposes.
- Write, edit and proof read communications material to ensure consistency and compliance with Mind BLMK’s branding, values, key messages, and style guidelines.
Closing date: 12:00pm on Friday 13 December 2019
Interview date: Successful candidates will be interviewed on Wednesday 18 December 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website where you can complete your application.
Mind BLMK is an equal opportunities employer.
We hold the Investors in People standard as well as a commitment to Disability Confident and Mindful Employer charters.
No agencies please.