We are looking for an IT and Data Officer who will hold responsibility for running and enabling Mind BLMK’s IT and data functions.
Job title: IT and Data Officer
Working base: Flitwick
Reports to: Finance and Resource Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £11,795.67 (F.T.E. £21,822)
Contracted hours: 20.0 hours per week
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 4.0 hrs per day
The IT and Data Officer’s responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an effective workforce for the function in line with Mind BLMK’s HR policies, procedures, and guidance (recruitment, line management, workload planning, support, and development of the Office Administrator).
- Under the guidance of the Finance and Resource Manger hold responsibility for managing, developing and maintaining Mind BLMK’s service data capture function, reporting and systems administration in line with Mind BLMK’s contracts and systems requirements and procedures (bespoke, case management, client and volunteer databases).
- Working with Finance and Resource Manager ensure systems including SharePoint, IT and telecoms are developed and maintained with support from the Office administrator.
- Be the interface between Mind National and Mind BLMK in terms of data returns and the Mind Quality Mark.
- Coordinate and manage specific and one-off pieces of work and/or projects and exercises that involve the collection, coordination, quality checks and submission of Mind BLMK data, reports as required (Scorecard, tender application data, organisational surveys and questionnaires) and the implementation of a new CRM system across the organisation.
- Support the roles and responsibilities of the Finance and Resource Manager and other Senior Managers as required including but not limited to attending the GQP committee.
- Represent Mind BLMK when at events and meetings, ensure an external presence to promote Mind BLMK’s services to increase awareness and beneficiaries.
Closing date: 10am on Tuesday 25th August 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 1st September 2020
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please click ‘Apply’ to be redirected to our website, where you can view the full Job Description and download the application form. Please note, you are not applying at this stage.
No agencies please.