We are seeking a Market Development Co-ordinator to support Mind BLMK’s Market Development function and to coordinate the delivery of Mind BLMK’s mental health and wellbeing courses and training workshops.
Job title: Market Development Co-ordinator
Working base: Flitwick
Areas covered: Bedfordshire
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000 per annum pro rata
Contracted hours: 20 hours per week (6.6 hours a day)
Working days: Mondays, Tuesday and Thursdays
Within this role you will:
- Support the Market Development Manager in maintaining an effective workforce for the Market Development function in line with Mind BLMK’s HR policies, procedures and guidance (recruitment, workload planning, support and development of independent tutors and volunteers).
- Hold responsibility for data capture systems and reporting for the Market Development function in line with Mind BLMK’s requirements and procedures (database use, monthly and quarterly figures, quality assurance, ad hoc reports, volunteer database use, records related to course/workshop delivery).
- Hold responsibility for specific health and safety elements of the Market Development function as directed by the Market Development Manager and in line with Mind BLMK’s H&S policies, procedures and guidance (risk assessments, reviews, reporting, safeguarding, incidents/accidents, premises, First Aid, monthly visual checks).
- Support the Market Development Manager to develop, design and coordinate delivery of courses/workshops in line with Mind BLMK’s PR and Marketing Strategy and Business Plan targets (liaise and communicate with independent freelance tutors, clients and learners/delegates; coordinate enrolment and delivery of courses/workshops; ensure efficient assessment, enrolment, monitoring, evaluation and quality).
- Hold responsibility for administrative duties associated with the Market Development function in line with Mind BLMK’s policies, procedures and processes (support the Market and Development Manager role; communication with Mind BLMK staff and volunteers, external organisations and learners; managing mailing lists and waiting lists; ordering and monitoring of supplies, stationery and equipment; deal with email and telephone enquiries; coordinate room bookings).
- Co-ordinate trainers/tutors/instructors in the use of equipment and learning resources.
- Carry out routine financial responsibilities relevant to the Market Development function in line with Mind BLMK’s financial policies, procedures and guidance (invoice generation, record keeping, petty cash, income and expenditure, coordination of independent contractor and volunteer expenses and income generation and forecasts of external organisations).
- Support research and marketing opportunities for the development of the training provision.
- Carry out routine duties associated with the function’s PR and marketing, in line with Mind BLMK branding and guidance and as directed by the Market Development Manager (updating the dedicated service webpage on the Mind BLMK website; assist with the production of local PR material).
- Represent Mind BLMK and support the promotion of the organisation’s services to increase awareness and beneficiaries.
Closing date: 10.00am on Tuesday 19 November 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website where you can complete your application.
Mind BLMK is an equal opportunities employer.
We hold the Investors in People standard as well as a commitment to Disability Confident and Mindful Employer charters.
No agencies please.