We are looking for an Office and Data Coordinator, who will hold responsibility for coordinating and enabling our office and data functions, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the head office.
Title: Office and Data Coordinator
Working base: Flitwick
Contract type: Permanent~
Salary: £21,822 F.T.E (£14,744.59 actual)
Contracted hours: 25 hours per week
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day
- Maintain an effective workforce for the function in line with Mind BLMK’s HR policies, procedures and guidance (recruitment, line management, workload planning, support and development of the Office Administrator).
- Hold responsibility for managing, developing and maintaining Mind BLMK’s service data capture function, reporting and systems administration in line with Mind BLMK’s contracts and systems requirements and procedures (bespoke, case management, client and volunteer databases).
- Work with the office Administrator and wider HQ team to ensure the office functions day-to-day (H&S, First Aid, Fire Marshal, monthly visual checks, risk assessments, Housekeeping, volunteer support, purchasing office / kitchen equipment and supplies)
- Working with Finance and Resource Manager ensure systems including SharePoint, IT and telecoms are developed and maintained with support from the Office administrator.
- Ensure high quality customer services is maintained through the information and enquiries function. Overseeing a whole office approach to answering the phone and door (ensure appropriate Access to Services information flow, deal with enquiries and signpost where appropriate, and escalate potential safeguarding issues to the Safeguarding Lead).
- Coordinate and manage specific and one-off pieces of work and/or projects and exercises that involve the collection, coordination, quality checks and submission of Mind BLMK data, reports as required (Mind quarterly Return, MQM, scorecard, tender application data, Mind Quarterly return organisational surveys and questionnaires) and the implementation of a new CRM system across the organisation.
- Support the roles and responsibilities of the Finance and Resource Manager and other Senior Managers as required including but not limited to attending the GQP committee.
- Represent Mind BLMK when at events and meetings, ensure an external presence to promote Mind BLMK’s services to increase awareness and beneficiaries.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th May at 10am
Please click 'Apply' to be redirected to our website, where you can download the role profile and application form.
No agencies please.