We have a great opportunity for a Crisis Café Support Coordinator (Bishop’s Stortford) to join our crisis service.
Job Title: Crisis Café Support Coordinator (Bishops Stortford)
Salary Grade: £21,500 - £23,000 FTE per annum incl. Outer London Weighting (OLW)
Responsible to: NightLight Team Leader
No. of Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Split over a 7 day working rota between:
Weekday shifts: 6pm-11pm
Weekend shifts 3pm-11pm
Main Base/s: Bishops Stortford (expectation to travel whenever necessary)
NightLight is a countywide out-of-hours mental health crisis service providing a safe and welcoming space for people who are feeling distressed and experiencing a crisis.
The purpose of this post is to be a key member of staff delivering the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service, alongside the management and support of staff.
The objectives of Hertfordshire Mind Network’s NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service are:
- To improve the mental wellbeing of people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire.
- To increase early access to help for people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire, by providing a clear and effective pathway to services provided by Herts Mind Network and other third sector and statutory providers.
- To contribute to an improvement in individual mental wellbeing.
- To remain a source of independent support for all clients.
- To reduce the use of police, ambulance and statutory mental health services whilst experiencing crisis.
- To reduce the use of statutory crisis services by people experiencing mental ill health without positive outcomes for the individual.
You will be line managed by the NightLight Team Leader for Hertfordshire Mind Network but will manage your own workload, prioritising tasks and working on your own initiative.
- To play an integral role in instilling HMN’s values through the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service.
- To provide support to clients accessing all elements of the NightLight provision e.g. crisis house, visits to the centre, telephone helpline and the crisis cafés.
- To play a key part in the development and delivery of quality crisis support services.
- To provide consistent and clear line management and leadership to a diverse team.
- To work with the NightLight Team Leader to generate new approaches to crisis support services in line with identified need.
- Ensure the delivery of quality services at all times.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 24th January 2020 by 5pm. We will close the advert prior to this date if we receive sufficient applications.
Interview dates TBC.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to the Herts Mind Network website where you can complete your application for this position.
An approved Enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Hertfordshire Mind Network is an Equal Opportunity and Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.