Title: NightLight Team Leader (Crisis Cafés)
Salary Grade: £25,000 per annum incl. Outer London Weighting (OLW)
Responsible to: Services Manager (Nightlight)
No. of Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Main Base/s: Watford (expectation of working throughout Hertfordshire)
The key purpose of this post is to be responsible for the provision of the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service, alongside the management and support of staff.
- To set up, develop and lead Crisis Cafés within the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service.
- To play an integral role in instilling HMN’s values through the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service.
- To play a key part in the development and delivery of quality crisis support services.
- To provide consistent and clear line management and leadership to a diverse team.
- To work with the Services Manager and Head of Operations to generate new crisis support services in line with identified need.
- Ensure the delivery of quality services and be able to identify gaps in provision to inform future developments.
The objectives of Hertfordshire Mind Network’s NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service are:
- To improve the mental wellbeing of people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire.
- To increase early access to help for people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire, by providing a clear and effective pathway to services provided by Herts Mind Network and other third sector and statutory providers.
- To contribute to an improvement in individual mental wellbeing.
- To remain a source of independent support for all clients.
- To reduce the use of police, ambulance and statutory mental health services whilst experiencing crisis.
- To reduce the use of statutory crisis services by people experiencing mental ill health without positive outcomes for the individual.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 23rd December 2019 by 5pm.
We will close the advert prior to this date if we receive sufficient applications.
Interview to take place week commencing 6th January 2020.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to the Herts Mind Network website where you can complete your application for this position.
An approved Enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Hertfordshire Mind Network is an Equal Opportunity and Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.