To apply, please submit your CV and a supporting statement as to why you are suitable for the role. Clearly state your address, e-mail address, telephone number and whether you have a driving license and whether you own a vehicle.
Hertfordshire Mind is rapidly expanding and is increasing service delivery. The Wellbeing Connector, working closely with the team, will play a key role to support the continuity of services.
Purpose of Post
- To ensure a smooth process for people contacting Hertfordshire Mind (HMN) from initial contact to service provision
- To deliver effective administrative support for all services with emphasis on maintaining funding paperwork and monitoring information. Tasks will be agreed in conjunction with the Information Coordinator
- To provide administration support as needed for other centres within the organisation
- To support the smooth running of the Wellbeing Centre
- To be the first point of contact for HMN callers via telephone, email and in person
- To complete and process referral forms and enter data onto the database. Arrange client appointments and make sure database is updated accordingly
- To undertake all admin duties for the Wellbeing Centre, including the processing of mail, maintaining office supplies, responding to internal/external e-mails, word processing, entering accurate statistics, diary management and letter writing
- To ensure the reception area is tidy and leaflet displays are replenished to include up to date information
- To maintain the notice boards with relevant and up to date information
- To work in line with standardised administrative systems across HMN, to maintain the general running and efficiency of the office and consistency with the other HMN offices
- To work with the Wellbeing and admin coordinator to ensure the efficient administrative coordination of courses due to run at the Wellbeing Centre, which will include room bookings and preparation of course paperwork
- To support management in the delivery of services i.e. preparing rooms and where necessary, assisting with and attending meetings
- To maintain the room bookings diaries
- To undertake training as required and to maintain policies and procedures
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably determined by the Head of Services or CEO.