The role of a Wellbeing Practitioner has been specifically designed to provide wellbeing support to Bexley residents accessing the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub. You can encourage, inspire, motivate people who access the service. Working alongside the team in the Wellbeing Hub and partners as part of the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT), you provide recovery orientated, solution focused, person centered and holistic care.
- To provide flexible support based on individual need and preferences, enabling individuals to make informed decisions and choices
- To arrange 121 wellbeing appointments with people assigned for wellbeing support
- To undertake Wellbeing Assessments using motivational interviewing and coaching techniques
- To support individuals to develop wellbeing plans based on the 5 Ways to Wellbeing Model
- To work with service users in a recovery orientated, solution focused, person centered and holistic way
- To support individuals to improve their own physical and mental wellbeing
- To promote a person-centered service, building effective communication with all individuals, partnership organisations and others
- Work collaboratively and sensitively with individuals with a range of mental health needs to develop skills to manage their own health, in accordance with their personal recovery plan
- To effectively manage risk and support positive risk taking when working with individuals
- To carry out administration work, which could include but is not limited to report writing, screening referrals, completing triages and risk assessments
- To maintain and develop professional links with all external agencies, enabling effective signposting
Email a CV with supporting statement.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.