Job Vacancy: Advice Worker
The post is for 37.5 hours per week.
Mind in Salford is offering an excellent opportunity for an Advice Worker to work in our Welfare Rights and Debt Advice Team and provide a comprehensive welfare benefits and debt counselling/household budgeting service to clients with mental health issues, both at our offices and at outreach locations across Salford.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering advice in welfare benefits
- Ability to manage a caseload, maintaining high quality standards at all times.
- Ability to develop supportive relationships that lead to people feeling accepted and understood.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of working with people with complex needs and mental health issues.
Closing Date and time for applications: Monday 21st October 2019 at 12pm
PLEASE PRESS THE 'APPLY NOW' BUTTON FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY.
An enhanced DBS check and comprehensive references will be required.
We welcome applications from disabled people and encourage those with experience of mental or emotional distress to apply.
Mind in Salford is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment and in the services it provides.
No agencies please.