We are looking to recruit an experienced, creative, and passionate person who will embed co-production across our services. This person will be responsible for the development and delivery of our engagement and coproduction work, ensuring equality and diversity in access and representation.
The Co-production and Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Developing co-production, engagement, and involvement work across the organisation.
- Facilitating co-production hubs locally across the borough that are accessible to clients and the local community
- Working with staff across all services to provide appropriate interventions to ensure individuals are appropriately supported to the right service and support at the right time.
- Creating new and innovate ways for clients to Get Active and contribute to the development and delivery of our services in Tower Hamlets, Newham and Redbridge.
- Conducting one to ones with staff, peer leaders and other stakeholders to connect and collaborate and to identify and develop potential leaders from within our services and the local community.
- Working with the Service Manager to co-ordinate staff and oversee day to day delivery of services, participating as necessary to ensure a high-quality delivery of services.
- Carrying out line management duties for staff and volunteers. This includes monthly supervision, appraisals and probationary reviews in accordance with Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham’s policies and procedures .
The ideal candidate will have:
- To have attained a minimum Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of community development within multi-cultural communities
- Demonstrable and substantial experience of working in mental health services
- Working knowledge of the principles of co-production, involvement, and peer work within mental health services
- Experience of working with and supporting the development of Peer volunteers
- Experience of managing and setting up events, activities, and training.
- Significant experience of managing staff and volunteers
Benefits include training, Employee Assistance Programme, Company Pension and 30 days annual leave.
Post subject to an enhance Disclosure Barring Service check. Applications welcome from all sections of the community.
Please note that we do not accept CV applications.