35 Hours per week
We have big goals over the next few years.
We’re going to be fighting for mental health in a way we never have before.
Together we’ll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
Will you join us?
We are embarking on our new, three-year Data, Insight, and CRM Strategy, to maximise our data as an asset, create an insight-driven culture and modernise our ways of working. As part of this, we are introducing new tools, technology, and processes to continually improve our data and CRM capabilities; and empower a digital-first approach.
If you have experience of business analysis including the ability to simplify complex problems, as well as strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand business needs and help prioritise as well as assist in the delivery of solutions with demonstrable benefits, then this is the role for you!
You will need:
- Business Analysis experience of streamlining technical and business processes and make recommendations to improve data driven processes and identify efficiencies.
- Experience in Business Design: planning and developing efficient processes/technical solutions to sustainably tackle a range of organisational challenges.
- Experience in Agile Project Management methodologies, processes, and standards.
- Experience of working collaboratively with stakeholders across the organisation, ensuring that the processes and systems delivered meet the needs of their departments.
- Experience in executing change requirements of the business from initiation through to delivery.
You will be reporting to the Business Systems Design Manager, working to improve the services of our CRM Systems and data-driven processes, ensuring our ways of working are robust, fit for purpose, and scalable as well as assisting in the streamlining of technical and business processes to leverage the new capabilities brought by the implementation of a Data Hub/Data Warehouse and new middleware technology.
Closing Date: 3rd October 2021
Mind reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier, should we receive a high volume of strong candidates – therefore we encourage an early application.
This position will initially, in line with current and potentially future guidance, be based from home. Post lockdown this role will retain some flexibility but post holders will be expected to be in the office a minimum of two days thereafter (or more, depending on the arrangements of your team)
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please refer to the Job Description while completing your application as candidates will be shortlisted based on how closely they match the criteria.